Newsroom > Blog
October Roundup: Our Favorite Resources This Month
- The Secrets of Disneyland: A Company Vet Explains How the Magic Happens:In a new book, Jody Jean Dreyer shares 30 years of insight into making the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Confirmation Bias: Why You Make Terrible Life Choices:Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's belief, which usually results in sub-optimal results. Learning and understanding how confirmation bias works give you the opportunity to compensate for its downsides and begin making more rational decisions.
- Africa Capital Digest:If you want to keep track of Africa's key private equity, infrastructure, venture capital deals and industry news then please refer to Africa Capital Digest.
- The Highly Unusual Company Behind Sriracha, the World’s Coolest Hot Sauce:Sriracha hot sauce, made by Huy Fong Foods, which Tran founded 33 years ago in Los Angeles, is one of the coolest brands in North America. Here is the story of the iconic brand.
- Data From 3.5 Million Employees Shows How Innovation Really Works:In the Internet era, with the pace of innovation always accelerating, understanding the science of innovation could make all the difference in your ability to compete.